Website & Workstation Support Specialist
- Assist all employees with any computer or IT-related issues
- Assist users over the phone, in person, and remotely using multiple platforms
- Office365 support setting up devices and email clients, tablets, mobile phones, and computers
- Understanding of virtual desktop environment and remote desktop technology
- Configure, deploy, and relocate desktops, laptops, printers, and any other related devices
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and document end-user system issues requests
- Ensure all requests are resolved promptly and with high-quality results
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
For information or to send a resume contact Pam McMahan by emailing